Your company’s data and privacy are at risk if you’re not using a secure video call API. By not having a secure video call API, you’re also opening up your company to legal liability.
Ultimately, you are risking data breaches, cyber-attacks, and privacy infringement for your company, clients, or patients.
The are a plethora of benefits of using our secure video conferencing API:
• Launch a secure video call or conference from your business’s software
• Improve security for your company and key stakeholders
• Prevent malicious cyber attacks
• Substantially reduce legal liability for your company.
• Improve employee productivity and security
Yes, the Zerify API is easy to integrate into your existing software platform. The Zerify API will work with practically any software application.
A Zero Trust API is important because it allows you to secure your entire workforce, and focus on preventing an attack before one can occur. With our Zero Trust API, you’ll receive alerts when an application wants to access without permission. This way, you can lock down microphone, camera, speakers, keystrokes, and more from being accessed.
The Zerify API can integrate with any software that your business uses. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Customer service chat
• Mobile nurse or physician station
• And more